Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Saturday, September 1, 2018

Was Working For Kellogg's That Good?

I saw an item on ebay that surprised me.  It is advertised as a pin the Kellogg's gave to its employees who have 25+ years of experience.  Check it out here - Kellogg's Employee Pin.

The employee was given a pin that had diamonds on it.  What?

Places that I've worked at give out things like a pen or coffee mug for 10+ years and maybe take it up a bit after that.  Worse, I think that for 15 years you are given a fancy name plate for your desk.  Ugh.

I hope all of you are working hard and getting diamonds instead of coffee cups.

5 comments:

  1. I was once given a pen. Inscribed on the pen was the name "Brett Nolan."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a 10-year travel coffee mug. It seems really nice. It is still in the wrapper from a few years ago. They could have at least asked if I drink coffee. I don't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was given a pin this past year for 20 years of service in the district. No diamonds though :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. No. Not my style. It's sitting in a box in my office.

      Delete