Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Sunday, August 4, 2019

National Recap - Kellogg's Cards?

I live within 30 minutes of the Chicago National.  This is the first year in a long time that I didn't attend.  I've been to NJ, OH, MD, etc.  Now as it was close to my house I couldn't make it.

I thought I might attend on Sunday, but I had a car issue that left me stranded on a highway in eastern Colorado, not even close to civilization.  That problem was resolved but I got home around 2:00 p.m. which would have worked for going to the show on any day but Sunday, when dealers leaver early.

Who can tell me what was up with Kellogg's cards at the National?  Cheap stuff, factory sets, promotional items, etc.  I need to hear about this since I doubt it will be mentioned on any other site.

No comments:

Post a Comment