Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Tuesday, December 15, 2020

2008 Kellogg's Autographs Questions

When I look at these cards, all I've ever seen are autographed versions.  I seem to remember them being only offered that way.  Does anyone know of versions that were not autographed?




If all of the cards are autographed, does it matter if the COA accompanies the card?



Since the COA isn't on the back of the card, does it ever help at all?

What cards have you seen from this set?  Bettis, Rice, Theismann.  


6 comments:

  1. Not sure if I've seen these autographs or not... but that's a solid lineup. If all of these are autographed, I'm assuming this was a mail offer. How much was Kellogg's charging for a Rice autograph back in 2008?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The previous year had Aaron and Aikman and a few others. I haven't seen the offers on the cereal boxes if there were any. I think the cards were randomly inserted. I am still searching for the boxes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm building the Aaron set. Have a few so far... Yamaguchi, Aaron, Robinson, and Aikman.

      Delete
  3. Peter Jacobsen, Lenny Wilkens, Kyle Busch are also in the set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah. Got the Wilkins too. Have saved searches for Jacobsen and Busch on eBay, but they don't pop up very often and I refuse to overpay for them when they do pop up.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing this post with us.Wikivela

    ReplyDelete