Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Saturday, February 6, 2021

New Ebay Standard Envelope Updates

 It has been a busy week.  I find myself looking at lots more individual cards on ebay now to see if sellers are using the new cheaper shipping plan.  I just checked and I ended up buying more individual cards than ever this week.

I've gotten a variety of cheaper and more expensive cards.  Maybe it is because everyone is busy buying basketball cards.  

This week I picked up Kellogg's cards of Babe Ruth, Nolan Ryan, Bill Madlock, Fred Norman, Bill Bonham, Dan Driessen and a few others.  I hope this trend continues, but I will start losing free time because track and field has been allowed to begin in April here in Illinois.

I didn't realize until now the variety of sports that I purchased.  I forgot that I grabbed some Lemieuxs, more track fact slides from the UK, Joe Greene and a few other damaged football cards and the baseball cards mentioned above. 

Is anyone else noticing more listings with cheap shipping?







3 comments:

  1. I've noticed a bit more low-cost shipping, yes.

    One word of warning: the tracking numbers for the eBay envelopes don't seem to go into the USPS tracking system, at least as of now. Which means that if you ask the Post Office for help, they'll have no idea what you're talking about and no way to track it. I got an email during this week saying an envelope had been delivered, but I hadn't actually received it, and the PO was no help. Thankfully it showed up a couple of days later--probably they just didn't deliver to me because of the snow. Hopefully this will be resolved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been able to follow the items being sent through the online tracking. I did have two instances this week where it said something was delivered and it wasn't. That has happened before the Standard Envelope arrived too. Let's hope it goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. None of my recent eBay purchases have offered the low-cost shipping. Then again... I've only made three purchases recently and two of them were complete sets.

    ReplyDelete