Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Monday, January 6, 2014

Long-Term Project - Collect Each 1970 Kellogg's Baseball Card on the Front of an Unopened Pack

In the past year I bought four 1970 Kelloggs packs.  One has Rod Carew on the top, so I didn't open it. The other three had more common players on top, so I opened them.  The cards had a bit of a curl to them, but none were cracked. 



More recently I've decided on a new project.  It is now my goal to collect an unopened pack for each player in the set - yes, 75 different unopened packs.  I guess there is no way to find two different packs for the Bob Gibson variations and it is likely that all Gibsons assembled into packs are from the same print run.

I didn't see any of these packs at the National during the last few years.  I will look again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment