Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Monday, October 9, 2017

Pictures of the Corn Flakes Box

Here are the pictures that I've been trying to load.  Maybe I've got this back on track?  We'll see if these pictures are imported properly.





Yeah, I don't like the quality of these from phone.  I will try going back to using the ipad, which doesn't consistently interact with my PC.

I do like seeing these pictures even if they are not great.  Does anyone ever see these boxes unopened?

I just noticed that I hadn't posted in five days.  I think that's the longest I've gone since I started this blog.  I'm not giving up, it is just a busy time with lots of school stuff - teacher conferences at three schools, hosting cross country meets, visiting colleges and actually going to work.  One more busy week and I hope to be back in business.

2 comments:

  1. You already have teacher conferences? I have a month before we have ours. Not looking forward to those 12 hour days.

    P.S. Don't think I've ever seen this cereal box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, private schools. This is a cereal box that I haven't seen often.

    ReplyDelete