Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Sunday, January 6, 2019

Two Weeks and All I Sorted - Kellogg's Basketball Cards

I actually got a lot of work done on my sports card collection, but not much was done with the Kellogg's cards.  Why?  I decided to sort everything but Kellogg's, Hostess, golf  and Sportscaster cards because I am trying to downsize. 

I was able to divide the cards by sport as well as creating a pile of junk cards to send off to Goodwill.  Reorganizing also frees up space to sort the stuff that I plan to keep.  Unfortunately, I didn't get to the cards that I really like, so the process was a bit boring at times.  I hope to be able to continue organizing once track starts in a week.

I did end up sorting the Kellogg's basketball cards.  It turns out that I have more sets that I ever want to admit to owning.  If you want to trade me anything for one (or 5) just let me know. 

It's too bad that the set didn't utilize the 3-D effects that has been used otherwise.  They also used college action shots which is fine, but the photo quality isn't very good for plenty of them. 




1 comment: