Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Friday, December 28, 2018

Corn Flakes Baseball Greats Display



I got this display a long time ago and I've yet to fill it with the 15 cards that belong in there.  I guess that will happen sometime.

I'm going to use this to display my 15 favorite Kellogg's cards.  I don't know which cards will be included, but I will come up with this list once I complete showing the 1972 All-Time Greats card backs.   

2 comments:

  1. Cool display. One of these days, I'll end up grabbing the entire 1991 Baseball Greats set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a display for the 10-card set too. I think I have it somewhere.

    ReplyDelete