Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Some Card Organizing to Do Once School is Out



All of the cards on my table need to get organized, but I never seem to finish.  If I don't finish in the next month I will be too busy coaching track to get it done.  At least being unorganized means that I am continually getting new Kellogg's cards. 

I really should get organized and sell off things that I don't need so that I can afford some other stuff.  I just never seem to find time for that. 

I'm going to make one goal - get my want list updated so that I can at least post what I am trying to find.  That means going through everything, especially the 1971 variations - I know that I need a bunch of them and condition doesn't matter to me on those.

Now I need to get a new car.  I haven't done that in 10 years. 

8 comments:

  1. Looks like we're on the same page. One of my 2019 hobby goals is to cut back on spending. Both of my cars are over 10 years old. Neither need to be replaced (yet), but I figured it's only a matter of time before one or both will need to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had the same problem but 10 years of Midwest weather got the best of both of our cars - both 10 years old.

      Delete
  2. It is a good problem to have - I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to try to sort out my collection over the holidays. Finally getting some time off.

    Hey... a bit off topic, but do you or any of the folks who gather here know anything about 8X10 Kelloggs Cards in the style of the 1971 Kelloggs football?

    Here's a link to a Namath card on ebay right now:

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/1971-Kelloggs-Style-3-D-Football-Card-JOE-NAMATH/352547661355?hash=item52157a662b:g:1AcAAOSw8R9cGEXZ:rk:1:pf:0

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen or heard of anything like that before. Unfortunately, only a few people seem to gather here consistently. Maybe someone has heard of these, or even better, maybe someone has actually held one and can tell us about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The seller seems to sell lots of reproductions, so my first guess is that this is along those lines.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sent him a question about the item's origin.

    ReplyDelete