Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Can This Unopened Kellogg's Pack Be Real?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1976-Kelloggs-Sealed-Unopened-Pack-3-Donald-Gullett-REDS/223406058702?hash=item340409ecce:g:yF8AAOSwdZJcbLzj:rk:13:pf:0

A while back I showed a partial pack with the 1976 Don Gullett.  How?  I put the card in a pack that had been opened already.  Here is the link - 1976 Kellogg's Cards #1, #2 and #3 Like You've Not Seen Before

Does anyone know if there is any chance that those cards were included in a sealed pack?

3 comments:

  1. I'm getting an error message when trying to follow the link to your previous post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will look into that from another computer since it works for me.

    ReplyDelete