Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Wednesday, March 13, 2019

1979 Kellogg's First Print Run Completed - Finally

I don't do a lot of things quickly with my cards.  Teaching, coaching, training and family stuff take the bulk of my time.  I also decided to take a summer job since I teach at a private school.  Busy times are good times.

I did finally managed to get the last two cards that I needed for my 1979 Kellogg's first print set.  I got Yaz and Brett today.  Both are in the original package, where they will probably stay, but that counts.  At least I know that they exist.

Now I've got to finish the other print runs.  It has been so long since I started this and so long since I've added to my checklist that I have to now remember which ones I need.  That is always part of the fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment