Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Monday, March 18, 2019

I Decided to Sort my Unopened Kellogg's Packs

I don't ever find enough time to sort my cards, Kellogg's and others.  I decided that I could at least sort the unopened Kellogg's cards since there aren't very many.  In fact I have none from 1975.

As is my custom, I didn't finish.  I did manage to figure out which ones I don't have from the years where I have enough to attempt to finish the set.  I was surprised to find out that I don't need many to complete my 1977 unopened set - just nine to go.  I added my want lists to the right side of the blog in case anyone would like to trade with me.

I bought some unopened 1979s recently and I now have every card except one, Ross Grimsley.  After sorting them I realized that I need only 10 cards to have a complete first run unopened set (Registered symbol in the scarf) and only 19 cards to complete the second print run (Registered symbol below the scarf).  Here comes another project that could take forever.



As one can see from the Clemente above, I am not looking for perfect cards and perfect packages.  I do prefer that the card not be obviously damaged in any way or stained by the cereal.

There won't be a list up soon for 1970, 1971, 1974, 1975 and 1976 since I don't have many of these.  I certainly am looking for them.  I've got loads of 1980 unopened packs although many of these wrappers are falling apart (1980 Unopened Monster Box).

No comments:

Post a Comment