Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Friday, May 31, 2019

Unopened Items - Where Are They?

I've had little time for Kellogg's cards recently.  Coaching is done and school ends today so that could change a bit.  I did start my summer job already.

I've had little luck finding unopened Kellogg's card lots lately.  I also haven't been to a card show in a long time.  Flea markets are probably out since I start work early at a golf course.

I did find this Dave Winfield which I needed for my 1977 set. 



I don't see a lot of 1977 unopened packs.  Most of what I see are from 1978 and 1980.   Do any of you see other years frequently?

3 comments:

  1. Don't think I've come across any at the local flea markets. Maybe one or two at card shows. The only ones I've every purchased were off of eBay, but it's not like I search for them on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave Winfield talks baseball cards and his fight with Nolan Ryan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=568hFnq3YHQ Starts at 7:30 Pretty entertaining!

    ReplyDelete