Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Thursday, December 5, 2019

Kellogg's Unopened Packs Question

Where are these things?

I am having very little luck completing my unopened pack sets from 1972 and 1973.  The 1972s are  a challenge because I now need five Hall of Famers and Pete Rose.  That might take a while on my budget.  I am hoping that the 1973s will be a bit easier to get going since I need more cards.



If anyone finds unopened packs, which years do you see least/most?  I don't see 1975s much and I rarely see 1971s since they are the expensive ones.  






4 comments:

  1. The only set I'm currently building in sealed pack format is the 1979 set. I think I need a handful (maybe 3 or 4), but I honestly never really check eBay for them. It's not even on my active wantlist... although maybe I should dig up that set and see which ones I need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing better than me on that one. Let me know who you need since I might be able to help. You are a lot closer to that set that I am. I mostly look for lots instead of single-cards. That means I usually get few Hall of Famers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an unopened 1973 Kellogg's Stargell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am finally back. I'd be interested in that card.

      Delete