Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Wednesday, May 13, 2020

1998 Kellogg's Basketball Factory Set

Some family issues have kept me from blogging and even checking out my card room lately.  I did finally get a factory sealed set of the 1998 Kellogg's basketball cards. 


I have the entire set but I wanted a sealed one too.  Why?  I like to get a sample of everything they've produced when I can afford it.  This set I can certainly afford.  I am hoping to get more unopened packs but they don't show up frequently.  

Has anyone seen sealed sets or unopened packs way back in the past when we used to attend card shows?

2 comments:

  1. Never seen this set. But I understand wanting a sealed copy of a set. I usually like have both an open and unopened set too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It also gives me things to keep chasing that are in my price range. I doubt I will be buying a 1970 Kellogg's factory set any time soon.

    ReplyDelete