Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Thursday, May 21, 2020

Unopened Kellogg's Packs

I picked up a 1972 Willie Stargell in the package.  Here is a summary of those the numbers that I am chasing from each year.  The specific needs are shown on the right side of my blog.

1970 - too many to list now
1971 - too many to list now
1972 - need 5
1973 - 14
1974 - too many to list now
1975 - I have none of these
1976 - 20
1977 - 6
1978 - 4
1979 - 1 (Grimsley); more when variations are included
1980 - complete
1981 - 1983 do not exist in that format?

Does anyone collect these cards in the packages? 


3 comments:

  1. If I could find some cheap, I'd grab them. The only set that I'm building is the 1979. Although I never actually created a wantlist, since I don't see them pop up very often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I have been wanting to get in touch with you as I do have some of these sealed and some other items you may be interested in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I haven't been really responsive lately. I will write a post about that sometime soon as I get back to posting. I can be reached at runforekelloggs at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete