Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Saturday, November 7, 2020

Should I try to do This with 1971s?

 I am debating trying to find 1971s in nice condition, but not PSA cards.  Has anyone tried this with football and baseball?  When I find 1971s, the baseball cards seem to usually be beat up.  The football cards seem to be nicer cards.  Have you seen this to be true?



I am still working on 1971 variations.  For that project any condition will do.  If you have G-VG extras I'd be looking for a bunch of different variations.  

2020 has been a slow year for me with my cards.  Now that I'm done coaching for a while, I plan to get back to blogging and conversing with other collectors.  Feel free to e-mail me at the address at the top of the blog.  



4 comments:

  1. I've completely halted my hunt for vintage Kellogg's. Too pricey for me right now. I might come back to it in 2021 and see if the market mellows out a little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is too pricey. I am guessing that a lack of card shows has some impact on that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once my package arrives from Japan, I’ll get a small care package out your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's always good to hear. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete