Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Kellogg's Individual Baseball Card Packs

 On the right side of my blog I list some of the unopened Kellogg's packs that I am seeking.  Is that a complete list of those that I need?  No.

I list the cards that I need from 1972 - 1974, 1976 - 1978 and the 1979 variation packs.  I already completed a 1978 set, but since I ended up being close to another I added them to the want list.    

Notice nothing listed for 1970, 1971 and 1975.  I still don't see much hope in getting these sets in their original one-card packs.  I am having trouble finding clean, un-cracked cards for opened sets, especially when trying to find the 1971 variations.

I don't expect to make any collecting goals for 2021 with the way things are going recently.  Will I go to cards shows or flea markets next year?  If so, when?  



  

3 comments:

  1. Unopened packs are so cool. I bought a bunch of one year... either 1978 or 1979 and considered trying to build the set, but it's just too big of a challenge. Still cool collectibles though. Best of luck on your hunt.

    As for card shows... I don't plan on going to them until I'm vaccinated (whenever that happens), but I'm happy for collectors and dealers who are attending them. Flea markets are more my speed. They're outdoors and I'll go more for exercise and window shopping than my normal style of grabbing things, holding them, and looking at them. That being said... peak flea market season around here is coming to a close and won't really start up again until March.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We didn't have flea markets this year at all. If you gave up on the 1979s I'd be interested in trading for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my local flea markets has been opened, but I haven't gone. The two I enjoy the most have been shut down since March.

      As for the 79's (could be 78's), I'm not actively trying to build the set... but I don't plan on moving them either. As of right now, they're part of my Kellogg's collection.

      Delete