Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Monday, January 3, 2022

New Set to Chase - German Kellogg's Cereal Cards

 Here's a first for me.  I picked up the cereal box before getting any cards from this set.  




I don't really collect basketball cards much but I will add these cards to my wantlist.

This 40-card Upper Deck set from 1996 includes the following players - Rodman, Pippen, Stockton, Malone, Kidd, Mutombo, Hill, Drexler, Olajuwon, Robinson, Barkley

https://www.tcdb.com/Checklist.cfm/sid/75189

4 comments:

  1. Was trying to decide whether you meant David or Cliff Robinson. Turns out they're both in the set, as is the "Big Dog", Glenn Robinson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on that one. That's not even all of the Robinsons in the league at that time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how it's a 40 card checklist. At three cards per box, that set build would be challenging... and fun. Just like the 70's and 80's Kellogg's sets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I opened a lot of cereal boxes in the 1970s and only once did I get three cards. They were all Steve Carltons too.

    ReplyDelete