Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Thursday, September 7, 2017

Check This One Off My List - Are There Others?

I am still trying to find an easy way to get quality pictures here, but I couldn't wait to post even a pathetic picture of this advertising card.  It shows four 1971 Kellogg's football cards and it resembles a ruler.  I've been looking for this for a long time.

 I have a few questions for those of you who probably know more about this than I do.

1.  Where did this item originate?

2.  Has anyone seen any similar items to this one, maybe depicting 1970 football or baseball cards?

3.  Do you any Kellogg's experts?


2 comments:

  1. I'm no expert in the field and it's hard to tell from the image, but could this possibly have been placed by the product in stores. I'm thinking like a shelf insert where they put prices and sales placards. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Based on the size and shape of the item that makes sense. I've only seen this offered about three times in ten years.

    ReplyDelete