Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Welcome to 1978 - I Guess

I rarely bid on individual cards on ebay.  I did end up purchasing a 1970 Dick Butkus card.  It arrived today.  Nothing much to say about the card - it was fine.  I did like the wrapping.

The card was in a top loader, so it was secured quite well in the plain, white envelope.  Like many of these items, the card was wrapped in paper so that it wouldn't move around so much.  When I unfolded the paper I found out that the paper was a Chapter One Geometry test.

After dinner I decided that I'd check out the test.  Did I mention that I took Geometry in 1978?  Since it didn't look too difficult I tried to complete it.  Now, I've decided to send it back to the seller for grading or a nice surprise.  I hope he doesn't read this blog but it is going in the mail tomorrow.

I will let you know if I pass.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome. It's been over three decades since I took the class and I've long forgotten all of the postulates and theorems. But I still remember my teacher. He taught us to pretend we're detectives and that each proof was a mystery we had to solve. It made doing them so much fun. Hope you pass the quiz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much was the Butkus? Hope you get a A on the test....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have the 1972 Marichal Unopened pack...

    ReplyDelete