Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Saturday, September 9, 2017

Nice To Get a 1971 Variation That I Needed

Thanks to Lee for sending along a 1971 Kellogg's variation that I didn't have in my collection.  I also didn't realize that we live near each other.

I also picked up a few more 1971 Kellogg's baseball cards. 0-for-7 on those ones.  I've got a lot of variations in off conditions that I'm willing to trade for variations that I need.  Let me know if we can make a deal.

5 comments:

  1. I'm looking for the 71 sonny Siebert variation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which specific one do you need? What condition do you require?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Career strikeout total of 1055. Don't care on condition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mark - my e-mail is listed on the top of the blog. Please send along your address and I will send this to you.

    ReplyDelete