Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Sunday, March 11, 2018

Stories Always Get Me In Trouble

I was telling my track team some stories from childhood last week.  I let them know that at some brainless point in my youth I actually ate a penny on more than one occasion.   I don't think that I will stop hearing about that one.

Questions came from a few of the runners.  What about a nickel or even a dime, which is smaller than the penny.  I had an easy response to those questions.  There is no way that I would eat a dime since that dime could buy me a pack of baseball cards. 

Today I went to a card show that I attend often before going for a run.  I found a bunch of Kellogg's cards in a 0.25 box and then a bunch in a 0.10 box.  Check out this one from the cheaper box.



It's not a beauty, but it matches quite well with all of my 1975s that are in poor condition.  I also picked up a handful of 1975 commons that were in nice condition.  That never happens for me. 

That will keep me going back every other month or so. 

2 comments:

  1. Never swallowed a penny... but I've swallowed my gum a few times. Sweet Ryan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had one penny and half of a Dollar Bill....lol

    ReplyDelete