Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Wednesday, March 7, 2018

What Do You Think of These 1999 Prices?

Check out this link to see what Kellogg's set prices were in 1999.

http://williamt.com/scrapbook/bill/beckett21.htm#kelloggs

Too bad he doesn't like the 1973 set.  I like it.

2 comments:

  1. Out of all the Kellogg's sets from the 70's and early 80's... the 73 is my least favorite too. Once you get a taste of 3D, you crave it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the 1973s for a few reasons. First, I'm at the age where I got them as a kid. Second, there are some of my favorite Cubs in that set. Third, the uniforms of the players and the images sure are a lot better than those of the 1973 Topps cards.

    ReplyDelete