Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Saturday, November 27, 2021

Kellogg's 1995 Hockey Cards Updates and Questions

It seems like when I learn something about Kellogg's cards it just leads to more questions.  Here it is with the 1995 Kellogg's hockey cards of Mario Lemieux and Brett Hull from Canada.  

I bought of lot of these since COVID began.  They seemed to be a fair price and I'd been wanting to buy something.  


The cereal box that contained these cards mentioned that the box contained either a Hull or Lemieux card.  Most of the packs that I purchased contain one card.  I have a few packs that contain two cards and a few others that seem to contain the entire set.


Does anyone know how these two-card and six-card packs were distributed?



 

1 comment: