Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Friday, November 26, 2021

My Three Hours at the National and the November Chicago Show

 The National was 30 minutes from my hours but I only had three hours available to attend this year.  I sped through the place in order to check out as many booths as possible.  I bought a few Kellogg's cards, but prices are still inflated.  I did grab one item that I didn't expect to find.  It was great to add this to my collection.



This is a 1970 Football factory set.  I am seeking baseball factory sets from 1970, 1972, 1974, 1975 and 1976.  I don't expect to ever get them but I can at least dream.

I probably spent another 20-30 dollars on other cards.  It was nice to see the show, but I hope that next time I can spend more time at the show.  

Between the National and the Fanatics show last week I didn't find time to do anything with my cards.  I actually spent $0 at the Fanatics show.  Lots of Pokemon and cards from the last two years, neither of which I collect.   I've only had a few online purchases and even fewer updates to my want lists that can be seen on the blog.  Now that coaching has ended I hope to get organized again.

Has anyone seen anything new with Kellogg's cards and related items?


2 comments:

  1. I don't think I saw a single 70's Kellogg's card at the show I attended last weekend. That being said... I wasn't really looking too closely at dealer's display cases. I was mainly interested in in dime and quarter bins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see dime and quarter boxes too, but I don't see much of that at Chicago shows unless it includes cards from the last year or two.

    ReplyDelete