Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Sunday, September 20, 2015

I Don't Know How to Bid on These Hard-to-Find Kellogg's Baseball Card Items

This week I was bidding on the box pictured below.



I have no idea what it's value is, but I do know that they don't show up frequently.  I bought a few other things earlier in the week, so I was hesitant to put a big bid on this box.

Of course I didn't win the item.  I tried to put another bid in at the last second, but I was too late.

I hope that I remember to check out this post when I am bidding on hard-to-find Kellogg's items.  This is about the third time I've been uncertain as to what to bid.






1 comment:

  1. I'm curious as to what it sold for. With really rare stuff that was not heavily circulated like this I believe that what collectors are willing to pay at auction is what ultimately sets it's market value. So you and the other bidders final bids could very well be the yardstick by which to measure by.

    ReplyDelete