Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Friday, October 23, 2015

Kellogg's Baseball Packs - To Open or Not?

I've not been able to pick up any more of the 1970 Kellogg's packs that I need to complete an entire set of unopened packs.  I do have some doubles that I should probably sell to pay the bills from all of my purchases but it is so tempting to open them.




I've gone through about 10 packs so far and the cards look great.  Even though there is a bit of curl to them, the borders are a shiny white which is amazing.

Soon I will show the contents of one of the packs that I opened.  That will need to wait until work gets less busy.


6 comments:

  1. You should do an online pack break with those 3D packs. I'd tune in. And good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea. I will choose one of the doubles that has either damaged edges of the most card curling. It might take me some time to prepare to do something like that but that could be fun over the school holidays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll look for it :) Take your time. Enjoy the World Series with my Metsies :)
      1970 3-D packs! Wow, that is going to be a trip.

      Delete
    2. Sorry, I've got a few reasons to not root for the Mets. I imagine you can tell from my posts that I'm a Cub fan. Second, my wife's favorite player is George Howard Brett so she's a big KC fan. We went to a game there this year. It was our third time there with one of them being George Brett day many years ago.

      Delete
    3. My condolences on the Cubs. And soon on the Royals (I hope).LETS GO METS!!!

      Delete
  3. In the good old days of the NL East Cub and Cardinal fans who were usually cheering for teams that were out of contention would start a different cheer - "We all hate the Mets!". I miss the rivalries.

    ReplyDelete