Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Kellogg's Baseball Card Proofs

I've seen more Kellogg's baseball card proofs since they made a lot more baseball cards than football cards. 

Here are the ones that I have.  I've shown some before but someday I will check to see if the proofs differ in any way from the actual card produced.  Here are a few older posts where Kellogg's changed the card before production.

Billy Williams Proof

Jim Hickman Proof



I probably wasn't the smartest buyer of these proofs.  I bought Chicago players because that's what I like.  

3 comments:

  1. Very cool. I'm still busy tracking down all of the regular singles. But one day, maybe I'll add a proof to my wantlist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was quite fortunate since these don't really appear anywhere. I don't know much about them, but now I want more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really Nice Lot - As Fugi said , maybe one day I will own one..

    ReplyDelete