Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Kellogg's Football Card Proofs

There are the Kellogg's proof cards that I've gotten in recent years.  These are the only ones I've gotten ever as well.



With the baseball proofs I didn't get as many stars.  I did better with the football proofs.

Are all 60 of the 1970 Kellogg's football cards found in proofs?  Does anyone have proof cards of these players shown above - Olsen, D. Jones, Little, Mackey, Butkus, Otto, Sayers, Lamonica and Eller?

2 comments:

  1. Never knew about these. Thank for posting

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were many available a few years ago in an auction. I was too cheap to buy some of the uncut sheets and other cool stuff but I did get a few unique items.

    ReplyDelete