Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Monday, April 30, 2018

I Just Couldn't Do It



I was always a fan of Frosted Flakes back when they called them Sugar Frosted Flakes.  Corn Flakes got soggy in milk quickly, even for a guy who still eats fast like I do.  Plus, to eat Corn Flakes I toss enough sugar on top that they'd be the equivalent of Frosted Flakes.

This led me to now have any of these cool Corn Flakes boxes that I had to purchase on the secondary market.  It's also why we didn't get as many older Kellogg's cards in my house.  The screaming kids preferred all sugary cereals and every dentist agreed with that idea.

Does anyone ever see the 1970 - 1983 cereal/Danish Go Rounds boxes around at card shows, flea markets or other events?  I'm interested, but ebay prices that I've seen are beyond my budget.


1 comment:

  1. I could be wrong, but I don't think I've seen these at my local flea markets before. At least not recently.

    ReplyDelete