Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Saturday, April 7, 2018

1971 Kellogg's Variations Update

I picked up the three 1971 Kellogg's baseball cards shown below.  All new variations that I needed.  I also was able to upgrade three cards from the set.





I now have 163 different cards from this set.   I think I still need a lot more to get the entire master set.  Since I've finally figured out which 1979 variations I need, I should figure out which of the 1971 variations that I need.

2 comments:

  1. Here is someone else's work on this Rose.

    http://4192cards.blogspot.com/2009/11/1971-kelloggs-variations.html

    ReplyDelete