Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Thursday, April 5, 2018

This Kellogg's Custom Card Creation Might Take A While

I've got lots of work to do if I am going to be able to create my own cards.  



I made no attempt to cleanly delete the Babe Ruth outline but this gives me some hope that I can create a template for each set.  Has anyone already created nice templates that can be used for custom Kellogg's cards?

1 comment:

  1. I recently made a '73 Kellogg's template. That's probably the easiest one because you don't have to worry about the 3D effect. If you'd like me to send you the photoshop file, just drop me an email.

    ReplyDelete