Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Sunday, April 29, 2018

I'm Still Around

I've taken a vacation from the blog.  Since my last post I've gotten nothing new, I haven't continued sorting my mess of cards and between work and college visits I've been busy, busy, busy.

I expect to be back in action tomorrow.  I want to get back to the backs of the 1972 Kellogg's card set.

Is there anything new going on with anyone?

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're enjoying your vacation! Started a contest on my blog, did a 5k yesterday, and reinjured my back all in the last 24 hours. Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a vacation from the blog since I've had no free minutes. Two more weeks of coaching to go. I hope the 5k didn't cause the back injury because those races are intended to damage the hamstrings of us old guys. Feel better quickly.

    ReplyDelete