Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Sunday, October 28, 2018

1992 Kellogg's All-Stars - Canadian vs. USA

I knew that the backs of the 1992 Kellogg's Canadian cards had both French and English text.  What I didn't realize until today - the fronts are different.

All I have from the Canadian set is a factory set, so I haven't really looked at it.  Now I've purchased a few individual cards and I noticed a few differences.  Check it out.



The color scheme is different and the Canadian one (on top) has all red on its border.  Good thing no one let me know how stupid I was for saying that.  The color scheme differs when the card is tilted to reveal the other photo.  I don't want to get a seizure so I won't be checking this out again soon. 

The card also mentions Frosted Flakes while its USA counterpart mentions Corn Flakes.

2 comments:

  1. Two more sets... I've gotta track down. But they'll have to wait. Way too many projects going on right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got extras of the USA set. I will keep one for you. I might have an extra from Canada too, but that would probably take me a while to check on - maybe the holidays.

    ReplyDelete