Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Monday, February 3, 2020

Chasing Kellogg's Packs

Even though I hadn't listed the unopened packs that I need from 1976, it's not for lack of interest.  This is one of my favorite sets and it always has been.  I didn't list it on the front page of the blog because I am not even close to completing it.  

I had a few reasons for starting this blog.  First, since I don't find much information online about Kellogg's cards I wanted to have a place I could put that information when I find it.  

Second, I am horrible at bringing want lists with me to shows and I am just as bad at keeping them updated.  Adding those to the blog has helped me stay organized.

Lastly, I've been able to correspond with others who have great stories and information about their collections. 

Once I am done here I am going to add to my want list on the blog.  I will list all of the cards from 1976 that I need.   

No comments:

Post a Comment