Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Monday, March 23, 2020

Corn Flakes Baseball Greats Cut-Outs

I'm continuing to organize my collection.  I was wondering about these Kellogg's Corn Flakes boxes that have the cut-outs.  The larger box is only 12 ounces.  The smaller one is just a box back but it must be 8 or 9 ounces.  


Did these cards show up on bigger boxes too?

Does anyone know how many different sizes contained these cut-outs?

2 comments:

  1. How many different players are on this checklist? I've seen Berra, Banks, Aaron, and now Gibson. Are there more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just six. Carlton and Brock. Maybe they did them alphabetically and they gave up on the idea.

    ReplyDelete