Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Monday, March 16, 2020

Who You Gonna Call?

I am working from home today since school is closed.  My daughter is home from her school and my son is home from college.  We are all closed until further notice.

I let me children know that I'd prefer they put on a movie over watching whatever was on television.  My son decided to turn on Space Jam.  In this 1996 movie aliens such out the athleticism of five NBA players.  These players go get tested and it turns out they have an unknown virus.  What does the NBA do about it?  They shut down the league.  


Maybe we should call Bill Murray, Michael Jordan and the Looney Tunes for help.  

1 comment:

  1. Man... I haven't watched Space Jam in years, but I still listen to Hit'em High every once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete