Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Monday, March 30, 2020

What Else Do You Collect?

Kellogg's cards have been in my collection since 1970.  They were not my primary focus for most of my collecting years. 

I've been cleaning up a lot of my collectible stuff since I'm stuck at home.  With another month of that ahead I am looking forward to more organization.  The stuff that I am looking for never seems to be around at card shows.  Well, card shows don't really exist now either.  Maybe someday. 

Besides Kellogg's cards I am actively looking for Sportscaster cards and Hostess boxes with the cards on the back.  I really prefer the entire box, which makes it difficult.  I don't think I've gotten a new one in over a year.

When I get into the attic I will clean up my Starting Lineup collection.  I've got way too many of those.  That was really fun for me since I spent time with my younger brother on that.  I still would pick up some of them outside of the package if I saw them. 

I always look for track and field stuff, especially things that I can display in my exercise room.  With all of the time at home I am hoping to get lots of stuff mounted on the walls of that room.

I am still seeking odd items from the Western Open golf tournament and anything Chick Evans items.

What items do you seek and rarely see at a card show?

2 comments:

  1. I collect way too many things... but 70's Kellogg's is probably the thing I get most excited about at local card shows. And that's mainly because I don't see them very often. I also love collecting SLU's... although I prefer the cards more than the figures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see the Kellogg's cards often either. I see SLU cards even less.

    ReplyDelete