Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Thursday, April 28, 2016

Kellogg's Cereal Box Dream #24 - I Don't Remember Much About Him

In 1970 if I pulled this card out of a cereal box it would have been one of the few cards that I would have said "who is this guy?"  Short only appeared in two games in 1969 when I finally started to figure out the game and its star players.

Short injured his back early in the 1969 season and proceeded to have surgery that ended his season.  Even though he had a solid career in the 1960s, he had a losing record in his four years after back surgery.  It makes sense that I don't remember much about him. 



1970 Kellogg's Chris Short #41


1970 Rating                    -- 3 comment -- I'm not sure who he is.

2016 Rating                    -- 5  comment --  I love the uniform colors that stand out on clear 1970
                                                                      Kellogg's cards.  

No comments:

Post a Comment