Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Saturday, November 25, 2017

1972 Kellogg's All-Time Greats Unopened Packs / Factory Sets?

I've got the 1970 Rold Gold factory set and I think I have all of the individual packs except one of the Babe Ruths.  When I sorted through them this week I was surprised to see that I have no unopened cards from the 1972 Kellogg's All-Time Greats set.

Does anyone have a factory set from 1972?  Does anyone have an unopened pack?  Please send along a photo so that I can post it here.  I'd like to see if the 1972 pack looks different than the 1970 pack.

Are there any cards from 1972 in individual packs that have the 1972 date or did they only change the date for the 1972 mail-in offers?

No comments:

Post a Comment