Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Tuesday, November 7, 2017

A Rough Day with My Macbook

The Macbook is school-issued, so I had them check it out today.  No luck fixing it.  I was able to get the data from the hard drive, but the Macbook is done.  I will need to check to see if they can get me another one because I certainly can't afford something that nice.

Stay tuned. 

2 comments:

  1. Bummer. Sorry to hear about that. I've been using iBooks and MacBooks for years... and the only time I had a major issue was last year when I submerged my (school issued) MacBook in water. Sadly... I lost almost 20 years worth of lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even like submerging myself in water!

    ReplyDelete