Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Finally Updated the Sidebar - 1972 Kellogg's Unopened Needed

I'm still down one Macbook.  On a positive side, I've gotten my 1972 Kellogg's unopened needs down to 10 cards.  I think that I mentioned this before, but I finally got around to updating my blog list.

No commons in this group.  I hope I can get at least a few of them before the National next year. 

I am hoping to get going on the unopened 1977 set as well.  I've picked up some recently and I might have around 40 different from the 57-card set.  These should be a lot easier to obtain, especially since the set has very few big stars.  I will try to put a list on the blog.

2 comments:

  1. Send me a List of 1977 Kelloggs you need - I still have some from that year,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need 20 - Montefusco, Brett, Garr, Manning, Bostock, Cey, Rose, Garland, LeFlore, Fidrych, Lezcano, Winfield, Koosman, Johnstone, McBride, Reitz, Remy, Oliver, Griffey and Messersmith.

    I was waiting to sort them until I got some new Card Saver IVs to put them in. I bought a nice supply to safely store these cards. Now it's time to get some want lists together. Okay, maybe over the holidays.

    ReplyDelete