Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Questions For Collectors of Unopened Packs

I've got a few days off so I've been trying to sort my unopened packs and put them in Card Saver IVs.  I needed to order more of these holders; I should have done that last week so that I could use my time effectively this week, but I didn't plan to spend time on these cards this week. 

Here are my questions regarding the unopened packs. 

1.  I've seen some, not many, that are curled like regular cards.  Have any of you seen lots of them that are curled in the envelope?

2.  What do you think of condition?  I have packs that have tears, stains, writing, and total discoloration. 

3.  Would you play less for packs where the envelope wasn't perfect? 

4.  Would you even collect packs with flaws?

5.  Which years do you find the most flawed unopened packs/envelopes?

2 comments:

  1. I don't have any unopened packs of Kellogg's, but if I had a choice I'd want the wrapper to be in good condition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 1979 and 1980 were the Most flawed...due to the fact the paper they used did not sit well with the contents in the box..

    ReplyDelete