Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Tuesday, July 17, 2018

But The Front of This Card Looks So Good

I've seen this problem on a lots of 1971 Kellogg's cards - football and baseball.  I've also been frustrated by this with 1972 Kellogg's baseball cards.  What is the problem?



These cards look good on the front and the border looks fine  The backs chip like 1971 Topps card borders.  Ugh.  Do other years show these same problems?



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful design. Don't know if I own any of these, so couldn't say if mine are chipping or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspect that the cards that chip are from the end of the printing run and the paper used is somewhat defected..

    ReplyDelete