Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I Forgot That There Were Pages for Kellogg's Cards

Sure, these pages are for T206s, but I do like them for Kellogg's cards, at least the skinny years.

The father of one of my runners got this photo for me.  The team makes lots of comments when I tell them that I have two blogs and neither is about running.  This is the first time I've gotten a photo from someone outside of the collecting community.

The photo also made me realize that I have a few of these plastic pages.  Why?  In the 1970s I ended up getting a few dozen T206 and other assorted pre-WWII cards.  I will have to see how Kellogg's cards look in those pages for each year.

Maybe I will even buy some of these pages at the National.  Thanks to the dad for the photo below which reminded me of a better way to display my cards.  I guess I should have been a bit nicer to his daughter today when she threw up "about five days worth of food" as someone called it.


Since I don't have all variations, I guess I should ask for a photo of the card backs.

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm. I wonder if my 74, 76, and 77 sets will fit into those T206 pages. If so... I'll need to buy a box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be checking each year other than 1981s once I can find the pages with my T206s. I will report back once that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. post a pic of your T-206's..:)

    ReplyDelete