Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Friday, June 30, 2023

Still Looking For Bench and Matlack 1975 Kellogg's Cards

 As I work on completing some sets, of course I need Mays, Clemente, Ryan, etc.  But in 1975 I need Bench and Matlack  Oh, I probably have at least five of each, but they are all cracked immensely.

As a Kellogg's card hoarder, I promise to give them a good home if you can find a way to trade them to me.

Since I am only attending the National on Sunday, I doubt that I will find these cards.


I don't mind cracked cards, but I do need some un-cracked ones for sets I am working on this year.


Do I have stuff to trade?  Yes.  Obviously nothing from my want list as seen on the right.  

Do you want a 1981 set?  How about 1980?  I could work those into a deal since I have extras of those.  

Do you collect basketball cards?  I've got lots of 2000-01 Fleer Ultra 1-200 sets that I don't want.  


2 comments:

  1. Need two uncracked copies for my set too. I'm guessing that'll never happen. Gotta imagine these two cards are worth big $$$ in near mint condition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with that. I don't even need near mint condition. Uncracked and decent looking is all I desire on those. It seems like Roy White, Bobby Grich and Reggie Smith seem hard to find in nice condition.

    ReplyDelete