Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Tuesday, August 8, 2017

1971 Kellogg's Baseball Variations Part 2

I have 57 cards with the "Xograph" copyright, as mentioned in yesterday's post.  I have all 75 different cards with "1970 Xograph" in the copyright.  That makes the total 132 variations.  Then I've got another 22 cards with the "1970 Xograph" copyright that differ in some way from the other "1970 Xograph" card.

Most of the variations relate to totals that were corrected on the stats line.  There are a few others that I will detail when I finalize what I need to complete the master set.

No comments:

Post a Comment