Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Friday, August 25, 2017

Ugh.. A New Package Arrived and I Have Yet to Check it Out

I got a few unopened single-card packs from 1976 in the mail today.  I haven't checked out the cards yet because I did something different today.  What was it?  I've been to a bunch of high school football games but this was the first one where I attended only for the halftime show.

I'm guessing that I will be doing this Friday night halftime show for the next five years.  I'm afraid to ask if these performers will ever need to attend road games.

More tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment