Menu Note


Use the menu below if you'd like to search for posts that relate to your interests. Note - this was just created on 12-30-20 so I will need to link the posts in the coming weeks. Until then, you can scroll down to the labels on the right to find the same information.


Sunday, August 27, 2017

I Finally Checked Out My New Unopened Packs

I was too busy to check out the cards I bought on ebay last week.  Here they are.


With my computer problems, Excel isn't working so I'm not currently sure which ones I need.  I' sure I need Carter and a few others. at least.

I'm used to people writing the card numbers on the back, but not usually on the front.  In some years the number is so easy to see that one shouldn't even need to write it down.

The names written on the front?  That doesn't look good to me.  But, I'm okay with whatever way I can get some of these cards unopened.


Back to comments on the auction.  I went back today because there was a lot listed as "Three boxes of 3-D cards".  Unfortunately, they were those actual Topps 3-D packs from the mid-80s.  There are still a few more auctions from this estate so maybe I will find something next time.




1 comment:

  1. Shame someone wrote on the packages... but like you said, with these vintage cards sometimes you got take what you can get.

    ReplyDelete